· Water main installation along North Branch Road completed
· Performed necessary testing and received required approvals to place new water main into service along North Branch Road
· Replaced water services along North Branch Road from Country Lane to Central Parkway
· Made connection between new water main and existing water main at intersection of North Branch Road and Central Parkway
· Roadway excavation, grading, and base course installation along Longvalley Road
· Installed storm sewer overflow at east end of Longvalley Road
· Installed concrete curb & gutter on east end of Longvalley Road
· Storm sewer installation started along North Branch Road
· Nicor gas main and service replacements along Longvalley Road and North Branch Road nearly completed
Work Anticipated to be completed This week, October 17th to 21st
· Pave first layer of asphalt pavement along Longvalley Road from river to North Branch Road.
· Water service replacements along North Branch Road from Longvalley Road to Country Lane
Water service replacements along North Branch Road will begin next week. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 2-3 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
It is anticipated water service replacements along North Branch Road will take the majority of next week and may not be completed until early the week of October 24th. Once the water service replacement are completed, the contractor will continue with the storm sewer improvements along North Branch Road.
The contractor started the roadway improvements along Longvalley Road by removing the existing materials to the depth required for the new asphalt pavement along with grading and installing aggregate base course. It is anticipated the first layer of asphalt pavement will be installed next week. This will be a significant project milestone for those residents along Longvalley Road by providing a smooth driving surface and greatly reducing the amount of dust created.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding.