· Completed water service replacements along Longvalley Road between Country Lane and North Branch Road
· Completed connections between the existing water main and the new water main at North Branch Road and Country Lane
· Began storm sewer installation along Longvalley Road from river working west.
· Nicor has demobilized and will continue Phase II of the gas main and service replacement along Longvalley Road once the storm sewer work is completed.
Work Anticipated to be completed This week, August 29th to September 2nd
· Continue with storm sewer installation along Longvalley Road
· General Site clean-up prior to Labor Day Weekend.
The contractor has started the final phase of the underground utility improvements along Longvalley Road, storm sewer installation. The contractor is replacing the existing storm sewer piping with larger piping to the outfall at the river. Due to the size and location of the new storm sewer, travelling along Longvalley Road has become increasingly more difficult. The Village and contractor are committed to doing everything possible to minimize these delays, but your patience and understanding is definitely appreciated. Depending on work progress and weather conditions, the storm sewer main line installation are anticipated to take another 2 to 3 weeks to complete.