· Completed installation of mainline storm sewer along Longvalley Road
· Continued with minor repairs of existing storm sewer along Longvalley Road
· Replaced storm sewer services along Longvalley Road as needed or planned
· Completed final water main connections along Longvalley Road
o Water main improvements along Longvalley Road are completed.
· Started abandonment of fire hydrants and valves on old water main system
· Grinding-in-place of existing roadway along North Branch Road
Work Anticipated to be completed This week, September 19th to 23rd
· Complete minor repairs in existing storm sewer along Longvalley Road
· Complete storm sewer service replacements along Longvalley Road as planned
· Begin sanitary sewer service replacements on the west side of North Branch Road
· Nicor Gas to begin gas main and service replacements along Longvalley Road from Country Lane east to river.
The contractor has continued to work on the storm sewer improvements and repairs to the existing storm sewer system along Longvalley Road. It is anticipated all underground utility improvements will be completed on Longvalley Road near the middle of this week.
The contractor will move to North Branch Road to begin underground utility improvements this week. The contractor will begin with replacing those sanitary sewer services on the west side of the street. The sanitary sewer services on the west side of the street go under the roadway; therefore, are being replaced as part of this project prior to the roadway improvements. The sanitary sewer services on the east side of the street will not be replaced as part of this project since they do not go under the roadway.
Nicor will also begin mobilizing back to the project site to begin gas main and service replacement along Longvalley Road from Country Lane to the river.