· Completed water main installing along Longvalley Road from river to North Branch Road
· Performed tests and received required approvals to place a portion of the newly installed water main into service.
· Began water service replacements along Longvalley Road starting at river and working west.
· Nicor Gas continued to replace the existing gas main and services along North Branch Road and Longvalley Road.
Work Anticipated to be completed This week, August 15th to 19th
· Continue to perform testing and receive necessary approvals prior to placing sections of the newly installed water main into service
· Continue water service replacements along Longvalley Road at east end near river and work west to North Branch Road
· Nicor gas is anticipating have the 1st Phase of gas main and service replacements, including house switch-overs, completed by the end of the week.
The contractor will continue water service replacements along Longvalley Road starting at the east end near the river and working west towards North Branch Road. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 2-3 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.