· Paved final surface layer of asphalt pavement along North Branch Road
· Complete asphalt driveway restorations along North Branch Road
· Installed and graded final layer of topsoil along North Branch Road
· Completed sod installation along North Branch Road
· Completed sod installation along Longvalley Road
· Completed final testing of underground utilities along North Branch Road
· Adjust manholes in parkways
· Miscellaneous repairs to underground utility structures.
Work to be completed in Spring of 2017
· Review all sod restorations to ensure a healthy stand of grass is established
· Perform final walk-through of project with Village staff.
· Minor repairs along the project site
With the arrival of the first snow event of the season, construction operations are completed. The weather did hold out long enough for all the major items to be completed, including sod installation which was completed the day prior to the snow arriving!!!
Please be assured, although the sod was installed at the end of the season, the Village will perform a site walk through in the Spring of 2017 to ensure a healthy stand of grass is established prior to final project close-out.
This will be the last Blog Post of the project. We hope that you found the information provided informative and useful. If you have any additional concerns or questions, please contact the Village Project Manager, Chris Gray, at 847-904-4325.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding during this long construction season / project. We are hopeful you are satisfied with the results, now that the project is completed.